Eternal Rose Linkshell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final fantasy XIV Eternal Rose linkshell's forum

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Eternal-Rose linkshell is transitioning to a new forum; http://eternal-rose.enjin.com/

Zeblackcat present!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Zeblackcat
Administrator
Administrator
Zeblackcat

Character
Name: Lilith Rose
Race: Miqo'te
Main Class: Conjurer Conjurer

Zeblackcat present! Empty
PostSubject: Zeblackcat present!   Zeblackcat present! Icon_minitime2013-07-12, 11:39

Hey everyone,

my name is Tyas and I'm 24 years old from the Netherlands. Currently doing volunteer work for an internet radio station and indie game-development team due to health problems, but nonetheless enjoying life. I've studied graphic design and media marketing in the past, as well as a fair deal of game-design. These have remained as hobbies at least for over the years, along with my love for music and the instruments.

In game I'm known for "Lilith Rose," I had been thinking about a novel idea for the longest of times but never got started on it until I landed in the hospital with the aforementioned health issue. So that that I finally took the chance to start writing the intro for the book, and so Lilith Rose was created. She kindoff stuck with me ever since.

As for my gaming history, we started out with a Macintosh before anyone even knew it was a computer in my school. Kindoff disappointing, but I still hold the music of "The Lemmings" dearly to me along with Tetris on some cheap knockoff chinese gameboy. Many years went on with the next Macintosh following up the old one. Luckily I got introduced to Final Fantasy 7 by a friend who did have a PC, and when I finally got a playstation I played it religiously. And collected all the games.

Great times <3

I'm a conjurer, because I always loved to help people one way or another in any way I can. And now, I'm here on Final Fantasy XIV to create a great group of awesome people and have fun together.
Back to top Go down
Maô
Popular one
Popular one
Maô

Character
Name: Phyllo Rastell
Race: Lalafell
Main Class: Lancer Lancer

PostSubject: Re: Zeblackcat present!   Zeblackcat present! Icon_minitime2013-07-12, 12:36

YayS and welcoms for the bossman!
Back to top Go down
http://eternal-rose.skyforum.net
Lunia
Frequent customer
Frequent customer
Lunia

Character
Name: Mikki Alberic

PostSubject: Re: Zeblackcat present!   Zeblackcat present! Icon_minitime2013-07-15, 22:45

Hello Tyas!

Your background with graphic design and media marketing, and game design, I find interesting.
While the jobs needs a lot of creativity of course.

I am really curious to the story behind Lilith Rose.

My love for Final Fantasy also started with FF7, and I also got the rest, but never really played parts 1 to 6, couldn't get into it.

And also a conjurer, i guess it tells how much we like to help people Smile

Back to top Go down
Zeblackcat
Administrator
Administrator
Zeblackcat

Character

PostSubject: Re: Zeblackcat present!   Zeblackcat present! Icon_minitime2013-07-15, 22:58

Yup, it's a safe bet to see people's personality in their game class ^_^~

And I can imagine it's hard going back to 2D sprite games after starting with Final Fantasy 7, but in my opinion it might be worth if you have some free time. Especially on a gameboy advance!

And true, it requires creativity... and it feels even I am starting to feel lacking through the ages. Untill I get creativity spurts again with my silly behavior and games like this!

Also, here's an introduction to Lilith Rose "Lilith Rose"
Back to top Go down
N'awikhe Xaran
Rising "star"
Rising
N'awikhe Xaran

Character
Name: Xara Jajana
Main Class: Marauder Marauder

PostSubject: Re: Zeblackcat present!   Zeblackcat present! Icon_minitime2013-07-16, 10:08

Zeblackcat wrote:

Also, here's an introduction to Lilith Rose "Lilith Rose"

I like it. more plz.
Back to top Go down
Zeblackcat
Administrator
Administrator
Zeblackcat

Character

PostSubject: Re: Zeblackcat present!   Zeblackcat present! Icon_minitime2013-07-16, 10:25

I SHOULD finish it someday! But ADD doesn't quite help >.<~

In a way, it's a progressive roleplay that adds inspiration to the possible scenes I had in mind. Like an 'Alice in Wonderland' meets the music album "Ayreon - The Human Equation" where she wonders around through a maze of rooms, depicting imagery and scenes of her past and what really happened. What led up to this point and where she actually is currently... and what would be out there.

It's a rather psychological story, considering my interest and "self-study" on the subject.
In this case, schizophrenia mostly, including inspiration of real patients I've met.
Back to top Go down
N'awikhe Xaran
Rising "star"
Rising
N'awikhe Xaran

Character
Name: Xara Jajana
Main Class: Marauder Marauder

PostSubject: Re: Zeblackcat present!   Zeblackcat present! Icon_minitime2013-07-16, 10:35

I like it because of the lost of what's real feeling. I understand that it takes time to finish next chapter but I hope you release it one day.

Back to top Go down
Caelia
Rising "star"
Rising
Caelia

Character
Name: Caelia Alberic
Main Class: Archer Archer

PostSubject: Re: Zeblackcat present!   Zeblackcat present! Icon_minitime2013-07-16, 11:16

Well, there's a story I would like to continu reading!

I like it!
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/caelia-alberic/
Lunia
Frequent customer
Frequent customer
Lunia

Character
Name: Mikki Alberic

PostSubject: Re: Zeblackcat present!   Zeblackcat present! Icon_minitime2013-07-20, 12:25

I like it Smile

Please keep on writing!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zeblackcat present!   Zeblackcat present! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zeblackcat present!
Page 1 of 1