Eternal Rose Linkshell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final fantasy XIV Eternal Rose linkshell's forum

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Eternal-Rose linkshell is transitioning to a new forum; http://eternal-rose.enjin.com/

Greetings from Gollumbells

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Gollumbells

Character
Name: Elza Forester
Race: Miqo'te
Main Class: Archer Archer

Greetings from Gollumbells Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from Gollumbells   Greetings from Gollumbells Icon_minitime2013-07-11, 21:23

Hi everyone,

The name is David and I live in jolly ole England.

My character name is Elza in the game as I accidently spelt my SE username as Gollumbella, so I thought that sounded feminine. After ages creating my character, I realise that you can creat a character name...... I could not be bothered to re-create so I went in with Elza and I have grown to really like my character.

Aside from FFXIV I play Pokemon a fair bit on the DS.

I read a fair few books, and have a few good series I can recommend if anyone needs a good series to read.

I am undecided what world I should join. There is this great bunch of people, and then I have another great bunch in another group : /

Bah,

Decision decisions............

Back to top Go down
Maô
Popular one
Popular one
Maô

Character
Name: Phyllo Rastell
Race: Lalafell
Main Class: Lancer Lancer

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Gollumbells   Greetings from Gollumbells Icon_minitime2013-07-11, 21:26

Greetings! Welcome to our forum!
What kind of book is your favorite?

BTW, remember to activate your character sheet ^^
Back to top Go down
http://eternal-rose.skyforum.net
Gollumbells

Character

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Gollumbells   Greetings from Gollumbells Icon_minitime2013-07-11, 21:30

How do I activate?
Back to top Go down
Maô
Popular one
Popular one
Maô

Character

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Gollumbells   Greetings from Gollumbells Icon_minitime2013-07-11, 21:38

In your profile ^^
Back to top Go down
Zeblackcat
Administrator
Administrator
Zeblackcat

Character
Name: Lilith Rose
Main Class: Conjurer Conjurer

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Gollumbells   Greetings from Gollumbells Icon_minitime2013-07-11, 22:35

Well, can't really leave Moogle now, now can I?
I'm going to be stuck here with all the great people I've met, and we'll meet on future journey's!

So I'll be making an alt on Ultros, I have no other reason for it other then it's the "Team Rocket" boss of Final Fantasy VI.
Question is, which pokeball would YOU use to catch the Cruel Tentacles of Ultros?!
Greetings from Gollumbells Ultros_and_typhon_by_chemonox-d4hd94g
Back to top Go down
Maô
Popular one
Popular one
Maô

Character

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Gollumbells   Greetings from Gollumbells Icon_minitime2013-07-11, 22:40

An hyper one? Tho I don't see any connection xD
But the pic is indeed epic ^^

Last edited by Maô on 2013-07-11, 23:29; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Konata
Administrator
Administrator
Konata

Character
Name: Konata Izumi

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Gollumbells   Greetings from Gollumbells Icon_minitime2013-07-11, 23:18

Zeblackcat wrote:
Well, can't really leave Moogle now, now can I?
I'm going to be stuck here with all the great people I've met, and we'll meet on future journey's!

So I'll be making an alt on Ultros, I have no other reason for it other then it's the "Team Rocket" boss of Final Fantasy VI.
Question is, which pokeball would YOU use to catch the Cruel Tentacles of Ultros?!
Greetings from Gollumbells Ultros_and_typhon_by_chemonox-d4hd94g

that an awesome picture of Ultros and typhoon
Back to top Go down
Lunia
Frequent customer
Frequent customer
Lunia

Character
Name: Mikki Alberic

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Gollumbells   Greetings from Gollumbells Icon_minitime2013-07-15, 22:52

Hi Gollumbells!

Nice to meet you!

Next to me I have my gameboy advanced with pokemon yellow inside it. I still want to finish it!(To be honest I just started over since my last play was around 2 years ago I think)

Which pokemon title do you have for the DS? I have an DS, and wanted to buy a new pokemon game, but I have no idea which one.

And come to Moogle? Or at least make also a character on Moogle, and see how things go? Very Happy

I myself wanted to go on a RP server, but these people on moogle seem such a nice bunch of people!

Back to top Go down
Gollumbells

Character

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Gollumbells   Greetings from Gollumbells Icon_minitime2013-07-16, 01:32

Hey Luina!

Nice to meet you too.

I do want to have a charater on Moogle due to the nice bunch of people as well, I just find the servers a bit laggy...

I was going to try the recommended EU servers and see how that plays out, but then I would miss this bunch Sad

I am currently awaiting the new arrival of X and Y on the 3DS.

I have most of my mons on Black 2 though. So whichever yo decide to get, I can always give you a game Smile

Hell, if you live in England we can battle old school R/B/Y style!
Back to top Go down
Lunia
Frequent customer
Frequent customer
Lunia

Character
Name: Mikki Alberic

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Gollumbells   Greetings from Gollumbells Icon_minitime2013-07-20, 12:19

I can understand the laggy part.
I didn't notice much lagg myself, only with area of effect skills I sometimes wonder, since I am out of the circle, before the casting meter is full, and still seem to get hit sometimes. And it is very frustrating when it happens.

I heard my colleagues at work also talk about of X and Y on the 3DS. I am not sure I want to buy a 3DS for this, since I hardly played on the DS.  

I see Black 2 is on the DS, so maybe I should get it?! But I fear I won't play that much, when ARR comes out.
Maybe when it gets a bit cheaper. I am pretty impressed how such an old game still do so well, the prices are still pretty high of the older versions, compared to many other games.

Quote :
Hell, if you live in England we can battle old school R/B/Y style!
I live in the Netherlands Sad 

I actually never battled with other people. I doubt I would be any good, since I restarted playing Yellow like 100 times through the years.
Everytime when I finally got Eevee, I quit, usually because of a new game I got, and when I return, I want to start over again.
I never once got to the end...

Also when I play pokemon I always want to make my own version of the game. Laughing 
That are the moments I start to look for coding tutorials.
Pokemon isn't even that hard to code, (well I thinking about R/B/Y in mind)  I think the hard part is making fun AI.

I still hoping that they once make a Real RPG for the Nintendo console, with pretty graphics and a bit deeper battle system, with online matches.
I was disappointed with the Nintendo 64 version, since it was only battle, and no RPG.
All the console versions I have seen, seem to do a step back.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Gollumbells   Greetings from Gollumbells Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings from Gollumbells
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternal Rose Linkshell :: Information :: Presentation-
Jump to: