Eternal Rose Linkshell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final fantasy XIV Eternal Rose linkshell's forum

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Eternal-Rose linkshell is transitioning to a new forum; http://eternal-rose.enjin.com/

Konata's Introduce yourself! Meet & Greet

Go down 
+3
Xanatos
Maô
Konata
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Konata
Administrator
Administrator
Konata

Character
Name: Konata Izumi
Race: Lalafell
Main Class: Conjurer Conjurer

Konata's Introduce yourself! Meet & Greet Empty
PostSubject: Konata's Introduce yourself! Meet & Greet   Konata's Introduce yourself! Meet & Greet Icon_minitime2013-07-10, 21:34

Hey everyone let Introduce are self's  to get to know each other i go first

hello everyone my name is Matthew 23 years old studying Computer gaming technology at Anglia Ruskin University. When im not at Uni i live in Cornwall in the uk

From my name you can tell that im a big fan of anime and manga i tend to watch slice of life anime or anime that look good to me. at my Uni im the president of my Anime and manga society.

ive been playing games since i was 3 first game being Sonic 1 on the megadrive my favorite type of game is RPG's i always been a fan of the final fantasy series Final Fantasy 9 being the best imo

In mmo's i always like helping player out with quest and dungeons to help them progress in the game

MMO History: ive played

World of Warcraft i play a lvl 90 warlock called zalitz on EU nordrasill ive played wow since vanilla

Final Fantasy XI i played elvaan black mage/white mage to lvl 23  but i quit the game to play WoW

Guild wars 1  lvl 20 ele/ass

Guild wars 2 lvl 18 thief
Back to top Go down
Maô
Popular one
Popular one
Maô

Character
Name: Phyllo Rastell
Main Class: Lancer Lancer

PostSubject: Re: Konata's Introduce yourself! Meet & Greet   Konata's Introduce yourself! Meet & Greet Icon_minitime2013-07-10, 21:45

Yaaay Kona!
Welcome to our home! ^^

don't forget to activate your character sheet in your profile and come to the chatbox every now and then ^^
Back to top Go down
http://eternal-rose.skyforum.net
Xanatos

Character
Name: Xanatos Akumatronus
Race: Hyur
Main Class: Gladiator Gladiator

PostSubject: Re: Konata's Introduce yourself! Meet & Greet   Konata's Introduce yourself! Meet & Greet Icon_minitime2013-07-10, 21:50

Deleted.

Last edited by Xanatos on 2013-07-11, 20:34; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Removing post.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.ussenterprise.co.uk
Maô
Popular one
Popular one
Maô

Character
Name: Phyllo Rastell
Main Class: Lancer Lancer

PostSubject: Re: Konata's Introduce yourself! Meet & Greet   Konata's Introduce yourself! Meet & Greet Icon_minitime2013-07-10, 21:52

ahah same goes for you Xanathos, i'll move them to the right place when i've made it ^^
Back to top Go down
http://eternal-rose.skyforum.net
Gollumbells

Character
Name: Elza Forester
Race: Miqo'te
Main Class: Archer Archer

PostSubject: Re: Konata's Introduce yourself! Meet & Greet   Konata's Introduce yourself! Meet & Greet Icon_minitime2013-07-11, 21:19

Hey!

That is ARU in Cambridge right? I used to work at the TK Maxx at the Beehive Centre there and now I work in the Science Park.

Small world eh?

Nice to meet you!
Back to top Go down
Zeblackcat
Administrator
Administrator
Zeblackcat

Character
Name: Lilith Rose

PostSubject: Re: Konata's Introduce yourself! Meet & Greet   Konata's Introduce yourself! Meet & Greet Icon_minitime2013-07-11, 22:15

Hah, such a small world indeed.
And about to make it the size of a marble!

You certainly have a reliable taste in games as a long time veteran, but how's your taste in pie?
Do you prefer cherry or chocolate?
Back to top Go down
Konata
Administrator
Administrator
Konata

Character

PostSubject: Re: Konata's Introduce yourself! Meet & Greet   Konata's Introduce yourself! Meet & Greet Icon_minitime2013-07-11, 22:22

Gollumbells wrote:
Hey!

That is ARU in Cambridge right? I used to work at the TK Maxx at the Beehive Centre there and now I work in the Science Park.

Small world eh?

Nice to meet you!

Yep ARU cambridge but im only there at uni time currently at home in Cornwall atm but it nice ot know people from the group are nere by
Back to top Go down
Konata
Administrator
Administrator
Konata

Character

PostSubject: Re: Konata's Introduce yourself! Meet & Greet   Konata's Introduce yourself! Meet & Greet Icon_minitime2013-07-12, 00:02

Zeblackcat wrote:
Hah, such a small world indeed.
And about to make it the size of a marble!

You certainly have a reliable taste in games as a long time veteran, but how's your taste in pie?
Do you prefer cherry or chocolate?

Has to be cherry not a big fan of chocolate cake or pies but i still like chocolate
Back to top Go down
Gollumbells

Character

PostSubject: Re: Konata's Introduce yourself! Meet & Greet   Konata's Introduce yourself! Meet & Greet Icon_minitime2013-07-12, 16:02

Do you play Magic The Gathering?
Back to top Go down
Konata
Administrator
Administrator
Konata

Character

PostSubject: Re: Konata's Introduce yourself! Meet & Greet   Konata's Introduce yourself! Meet & Greet Icon_minitime2013-07-12, 16:08

yea i play Magic the gathering i play at uni and inner sanctum when im in cambridge and im looking forward to the M14 pre tomorrow as im after the new chandra

if you ever want to play some magic i will up for some games when im back in cambridge in september as long i dont have work and uni i tend to do draft in cambridge then FNM
Back to top Go down
Gollumbells

Character

PostSubject: Re: Konata's Introduce yourself! Meet & Greet   Konata's Introduce yourself! Meet & Greet Icon_minitime2013-07-12, 20:07

Next time you are in cambs give me a shout. We can have a few games down at Inner Sanctum.

Do you know Thomas Lockwood who goes down there often?
Back to top Go down
Konata
Administrator
Administrator
Konata

Character

PostSubject: Re: Konata's Introduce yourself! Meet & Greet   Konata's Introduce yourself! Meet & Greet Icon_minitime2013-07-12, 22:06

might do there a few toms that go inner sanctum
Back to top Go down
Jennypen
Frequent customer
Frequent customer
Jennypen

Character
Name: Jennypen
Main Class: Pugilist Pugilist

PostSubject: Re: Konata's Introduce yourself! Meet & Greet   Konata's Introduce yourself! Meet & Greet Icon_minitime2013-07-14, 16:16

Heeee hello! Jennypen here! Work as a midwife in London, played FFXI to death when it came out and I used to be a mtg judge and run the Oxford club and my partner works for the UK's biggest mtg trader so clearly I'm in the right place Smile nice to meet you all!!
Back to top Go down
Lunia
Frequent customer
Frequent customer
Lunia

Character
Name: Mikki Alberic

PostSubject: Re: Konata's Introduce yourself! Meet & Greet   Konata's Introduce yourself! Meet & Greet Icon_minitime2013-07-15, 22:36

Konata wrote:

hello everyone my name is Matthew 23 years old studying Computer gaming technology at Anglia Ruskin University.

Wow so cool!

I only know some coding, (C, C# and a bit C++) I find it hard, but with the help of my husband and some online tutorials I managed to make a few things, still to complicated to make anything I really want to make. Very Happy

To be honest, I don't even know if you have anything to do with coding when you studying Computer gaming technology.

Quote :
From my name you can tell that im a big fan of anime and manga i tend to watch slice of life anime or anime that look good to me. at my Uni im the president of my Anime and manga society.

So Cool!
I gonna go through your list soon, I need to do things while waiting for open beta! It seems I haven't seen a lot yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Konata's Introduce yourself! Meet & Greet   Konata's Introduce yourself! Meet & Greet Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Konata's Introduce yourself! Meet & Greet
Page 1 of 1