Eternal Rose Linkshell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final fantasy XIV Eternal Rose linkshell's forum

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Eternal-Rose linkshell is transitioning to a new forum; http://eternal-rose.enjin.com/

Xanatos Akumatronus Reporting In

Go down 
+6
Xenia Quartelli
Caelia
Momo Alfon
Zeblackcat
Maô
Xanatos
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Xanatos

Character
Name: Xanatos Akumatronus
Race: Hyur
Main Class: Gladiator Gladiator

Xanatos Akumatronus Reporting In Empty
PostSubject: Xanatos Akumatronus Reporting In   Xanatos Akumatronus Reporting In Icon_minitime2013-07-14, 19:49

Well, just like the title says, here I am.

Now, I am rubbish when it comes to talking about myself, so please bear with me Razz

My real name is Kieron, and I am from Essex, England.

I am 31, and at the moment I am unemployed (through no fault of my own....was unfairly dismissed)

I have been gaming since a very early age, and I am sure I will continue for a long time.

For phase 4 and release, I will most likely carry on as a Gladiator, as that seemed best for me. I can always try other things! Smile

It was great to get to know you all Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.ussenterprise.co.uk
Maô
Popular one
Popular one
Maô

Character
Name: Phyllo Rastell
Race: Lalafell
Main Class: Lancer Lancer

PostSubject: Re: Xanatos Akumatronus Reporting In   Xanatos Akumatronus Reporting In Icon_minitime2013-07-14, 21:49

Kieron? Nice name >.<
Don't worry! Your not the only one who "have lots of free time" here xD
It's good to have a good sandbag tank in the team ;p
Thanks for redoing your presentation in the proper place ^^
And welcome again ^^
Back to top Go down
http://eternal-rose.skyforum.net
Zeblackcat
Administrator
Administrator
Zeblackcat

Character
Name: Lilith Rose
Race: Miqo'te
Main Class: Conjurer Conjurer

PostSubject: Re: Xanatos Akumatronus Reporting In   Xanatos Akumatronus Reporting In Icon_minitime2013-07-15, 13:15

Yes, the perfect place to start and get to know everyone.
Welcome back Xanatos, I hope the new phase will less stressful for you!
Back to top Go down
Momo Alfon
Momo Alfon

Character
Name: Momo Alfon
Main Class: Thaumaturge Thaumaturge

PostSubject: Re: Xanatos Akumatronus Reporting In   Xanatos Akumatronus Reporting In Icon_minitime2013-07-15, 13:22

great to see you here Xanatos and dont worry like Zeblackcat said phase 4 will be really stressful and full off wonderful people <3
Back to top Go down
Caelia
Rising "star"
Rising
Caelia

Character
Name: Caelia Alberic
Main Class: Archer Archer

PostSubject: Re: Xanatos Akumatronus Reporting In   Xanatos Akumatronus Reporting In Icon_minitime2013-07-15, 13:37

Nice to see you here! Cool 
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/caelia-alberic/
Xenia Quartelli
Frequent customer
Frequent customer
Xenia Quartelli

Character
Name: Xenia Quartelli

PostSubject: Re: Xanatos Akumatronus Reporting In   Xanatos Akumatronus Reporting In Icon_minitime2013-07-15, 14:12

Hi and Welcome...!!!

I had a lot of stress early this year. I bought a house last year, but 2 months after that the company I worked for closed a department so I did lose my job. I was really upset, I asked my boss I think at least 10 times if it was save to buy the house... I had nothing to worry he said over and over again... Two months later he fired me...

I have been really looking hard for finding a new job... And 3 jobs further I have a job what is even better as I had... Wink I was lucky I think, I do not have one day without a job.

What do I do? I am a supervisor working in production. I let people package vegetables and fruits for Albert Hein a big supermarket chain in The Netherlands. It's really a great job. Nice team and colleagues.

What I mean to say, don't lose hope for a new job. Just keep searching!
Back to top Go down
Maô
Popular one
Popular one
Maô

Character

PostSubject: Re: Xanatos Akumatronus Reporting In   Xanatos Akumatronus Reporting In Icon_minitime2013-07-15, 14:30

Ooh I love this kind of bosses "Nah don't worry, you're a good element, no need to fire you^^ oh by the way... fIRED!"
Prick

Well if you ever meet your ex boss again, tell him you're grateful he fired you, you have a better job thanks to him x3
Back to top Go down
Caelia
Rising "star"
Rising
Caelia

Character

PostSubject: Re: Xanatos Akumatronus Reporting In   Xanatos Akumatronus Reporting In Icon_minitime2013-07-15, 15:05

Oh, Xenia! We're gonna be colleagues then! We are gonna be an AH too! Smile
Back to top Go down
Xenia Quartelli
Frequent customer
Frequent customer
Xenia Quartelli

Character
Name: Xenia Quartelli

PostSubject: Re: Xanatos Akumatronus Reporting In   Xanatos Akumatronus Reporting In Icon_minitime2013-07-15, 15:12

Uhh not exactly... We deliver vegetables and fruits to AH. But you will know by then where I work... Hahaha we are the only one... Wink It's not so hard to find out.
Back to top Go down
Caelia
Rising "star"
Rising
Caelia

Character

PostSubject: Re: Xanatos Akumatronus Reporting In   Xanatos Akumatronus Reporting In Icon_minitime2013-07-15, 15:16

Nope, haven't got a clue, tbh! Lol! We are still C1000! But gratz on the job, tho! It's really hard these days...
Back to top Go down
Lunia
Frequent customer
Frequent customer
Lunia

Character
Name: Mikki Alberic

PostSubject: Re: Xanatos Akumatronus Reporting In   Xanatos Akumatronus Reporting In Icon_minitime2013-07-15, 20:59

Hi Xanatos, nice to meet you!

Good to see a tank, since a lot of us are healers.

I was also thinking of Gladiator, or maybe Marauder, later in my career, but tanking is so scary, so many adds, and the management to keep the hate...

It is also fun off course, but I am afraid it will be too much for me, but I will try it anyway, someday...
I can always switch back to healer Very Happy

Anyway hope to see you ingame!
Back to top Go down
N'awikhe Xaran
Rising "star"
Rising
N'awikhe Xaran

Character
Name: Xara Jajana
Main Class: Marauder Marauder

PostSubject: Re: Xanatos Akumatronus Reporting In   Xanatos Akumatronus Reporting In Icon_minitime2013-07-16, 10:28

I got work until around oct/sep. I hate looking for a job but I wont give up. tons of unfitting job announcement, no response of job application there may be but the rent needs to be prayed.
Back to top Go down
Xanatos

Character

PostSubject: Re: Xanatos Akumatronus Reporting In   Xanatos Akumatronus Reporting In Icon_minitime2013-07-16, 20:28

Yeah, I think I may move away from being a tank actually...I would rather do without all the pressure and stupidity of people when they don't get their own way.

I had had a few interviews for work, but nothing solid yet. My appeal against my former employers is still in progress, so I aim to get some money out of them for that!

Phase 4 and release had better hurry up...I want something to play.
Back to top Go down
Maô
Popular one
Popular one
Maô

Character

PostSubject: Re: Xanatos Akumatronus Reporting In   Xanatos Akumatronus Reporting In Icon_minitime2013-07-16, 22:16

Haha, let them get lost >_> haters gonna hate anyway x)

Good luck then Xaxa!

Back to top Go down
Momo Alfon
Momo Alfon

Character
Name: Momo Alfon
Main Class: Thaumaturge Thaumaturge

PostSubject: Re: Xanatos Akumatronus Reporting In   Xanatos Akumatronus Reporting In Icon_minitime2013-07-16, 22:52

like mao said let the haters drop in a pit of lava and let the lava sharks have a bite <3 and good luck with your job interviews btw
Back to top Go down
Maô
Popular one
Popular one
Maô

Character

PostSubject: Re: Xanatos Akumatronus Reporting In   Xanatos Akumatronus Reporting In Icon_minitime2013-07-16, 23:00

And I'd do even more, I'd throw a bucket of lava on them to finish em off x)
Back to top Go down
Jennypen
Frequent customer
Frequent customer
Jennypen

Character
Name: Jennypen
Main Class: Pugilist Pugilist

PostSubject: Re: Xanatos Akumatronus Reporting In   Xanatos Akumatronus Reporting In Icon_minitime2013-07-17, 08:35

People can be really dumb about telling you what to do. I played a Tarutaru monk on FFXI and I went through years of people refusing to let me go into parties because I wasn't a race that had better stats for being a monk. I'm really glad to see lots of Lalafell Disciples of War in FFXIV because you are all the same heart as me Wink
Back to top Go down
Maô
Popular one
Popular one
Maô

Character

PostSubject: Re: Xanatos Akumatronus Reporting In   Xanatos Akumatronus Reporting In Icon_minitime2013-07-17, 08:57

I hate people like that ›_›
what's f***in wrong to play as you want, as if you gonna restart all just for them to be happy... for what? a stupid 2-3 points difference in stats... derpish
if we were all playing the race that suits a class better, we'd all look alike... that's stupid!
Back to top Go down
Jennypen
Frequent customer
Frequent customer
Jennypen

Character

PostSubject: Re: Xanatos Akumatronus Reporting In   Xanatos Akumatronus Reporting In Icon_minitime2013-07-17, 09:03

I didn't pay any attention to the stats whatsoever when I started playing FFXI, like anything really. I picked tarutaru 'cos they were cute, I picked being a monk 'cos it sounded the most fun. Nine years later I picked Lalafell because they're even cuter, and a pugilist because I have discovered I like being a tiny punch machine. Luckily, I had a really great linkshell who were very encouraging and lots of fun to hang out with, so it only popped up when I met a few real jerks (who were, it must be said, usually around the time the American players used to pop up - never had a problem during European or Japanese partying times!).
Back to top Go down
Maô
Popular one
Popular one
Maô

Character

PostSubject: Re: Xanatos Akumatronus Reporting In   Xanatos Akumatronus Reporting In Icon_minitime2013-07-17, 09:07

i've never played XI so I don't know how tarutaru look like^^'

strange, I don't think i ever met americans in XIV ›_›
Back to top Go down
Jennypen
Frequent customer
Frequent customer
Jennypen

Character

PostSubject: Re: Xanatos Akumatronus Reporting In   Xanatos Akumatronus Reporting In Icon_minitime2013-07-17, 09:15

EU server, probably not! Very Happy

This was me! Wearing Field Gear to enhance crafting and fishing, hehehe. I loved fishing, even if 90% of what you used to fish up were rusty buckets!
Xanatos Akumatronus Reporting In 10427_144216452342_1358597_n

Here is me in my wedding dress! You had to apply to be allowed to get married, and one of the GMs would come and do the ceremony for you in a unique location you could only get into as part of a wedding! Then they gave the bride a dress armour which again was only available as part of the wedding, and some drinks to toast, and then my entire linkshell set off lots of fireworks! Lovely day!
Xanatos Akumatronus Reporting In Wed1211
Back to top Go down
Caelia
Rising "star"
Rising
Caelia

Character

PostSubject: Re: Xanatos Akumatronus Reporting In   Xanatos Akumatronus Reporting In Icon_minitime2013-07-17, 09:38

Oh, Jennypen! That looks just adorable! Pretty cool how the GM's made it something special! She looks cute as buttons! Wit the little flower in her hair and all! I love you
Back to top Go down
Jennypen
Frequent customer
Frequent customer
Jennypen

Character

PostSubject: Re: Xanatos Akumatronus Reporting In   Xanatos Akumatronus Reporting In Icon_minitime2013-07-17, 09:56

It was really special. He was a cool GM, too! Really funny. He was a Galka (Roegadyn!) and he looked very regal in his super cool robes. I hope they add in fun social options like that. Gosh, could you imagine if we got to play social roles? Imagine being a priest and marrying other players? Fun stuff!
Back to top Go down
Xanatos

Character

PostSubject: Re: Xanatos Akumatronus Reporting In   Xanatos Akumatronus Reporting In Icon_minitime2013-07-17, 11:33

To be honest, when I need to go into dungeons, I might just as well go in with you guys. Seems better that way Razz

No word on the job front yet...but then I only replied to this thread last night! lol

Wonder if I can find me a girlfriend in XIV?

(I kid.....kinda lol)
Back to top Go down
Lunia
Frequent customer
Frequent customer
Lunia

Character
Name: Mikki Alberic

PostSubject: Re: Xanatos Akumatronus Reporting In   Xanatos Akumatronus Reporting In Icon_minitime2013-07-20, 13:10

Jennypen wrote:
EU server, probably not! Very Happy

This was me! Wearing Field Gear to enhance crafting and fishing, hehehe. I loved fishing, even if 90% of what you used to fish up were rusty buckets!
Xanatos Akumatronus Reporting In 10427_144216452342_1358597_n

Here is me in my wedding dress! You had to apply to be allowed to get married, and one of the GMs would come and do the ceremony for you in a unique location you could only get into as part of a wedding! Then they gave the bride a dress armour which again was only available as part of the wedding, and some drinks to toast, and then my entire linkshell set off lots of fireworks! Lovely day!
Xanatos Akumatronus Reporting In Wed1211

Ah the old memories when seeing those pictures!

And while FFXI had one of the best communities I have known, it did had some jerks... I dislike it when people only care about stats, and the best gear, and expecting the same of other people.
It ruined the mood for me.

To be honest I mostly played with American people, since there seemed not to be many EU players, well I started at NA launch, so that wasn't really surprising. But even after EU release, I didn't met many EU people. I later transferred servers, since my old LS had died, (I still miss them!) to a server which my colleague played on. I was so surprised when he told he played FFXI, he actually still plays, now and then, and when I hear him talk about it I want also to play again.
For me FFXI isn't the same anymore, usually when trying it again I get bored after a a week. I still have tons of stuff to do in that game, but it all take so much time, it feels like too much... Very Happy     

Xanatos wrote:
To be honest, when I need to go into dungeons, I might just as well go in with you guys. Seems better that way Razz

No word on the job front yet...but then I only replied to this thread last night! lol

Wonder if I can find me a girlfriend in XIV?

(I kid.....kinda lol)

In FFXI I known an couple that got together in FFXI, she lived somewhere in EU and he in the US, she moved to the US, they have now 2 children, and are together for like 8 years or something.
(A really nice couple by the way, they helped me a lot in FFXI!)

So it could happen!

But I wouldn't put my hopes in it, I also known stories that it failed.
Love seem to find you when you are not looking for it, it seems, in my experience.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xanatos Akumatronus Reporting In   Xanatos Akumatronus Reporting In Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xanatos Akumatronus Reporting In
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternal Rose Linkshell :: Information :: Presentation-
Jump to: