Eternal Rose Linkshell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final fantasy XIV Eternal Rose linkshell's forum

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Eternal-Rose linkshell is transitioning to a new forum; http://eternal-rose.enjin.com/

Lunia (Mimika Mika)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lunia
Frequent customer
Frequent customer
Lunia

Character
Name: Mikki Alberic
Race: Miqo'te
Main Class: Conjurer Conjurer

Lunia (Mimika Mika) Empty
PostSubject: Lunia (Mimika Mika)   Lunia (Mimika Mika) Icon_minitime2013-07-15, 05:42

Hello everyone!

Nice to meet you.

I got to know this linkshell with my Lalafell Mimika Mika, just created for the race (and because Lala's look so cute!)

My main probably be Mikki Alberic (Miqo'te), but I noticed the name Mikki was used on this website, is someone's name Mikki in the linkshell?
If so I will think about a new name.

Well about myself, I am 33 years old and I live together with my husband, who will try to also play the game in open beta, but I doubt he will stay for long.
We have two little Whippets (dogs), and I work for a ICT company, in the administration.

I love Manga, and sometimes watch anime.

And I play games since I was 6 years, I think, played with my older cousins a lot, and quickly got an Atari, and since then I never was without one.
My husband also loves playing games, so we have owned almost every console, and we have like 4 computers in our house, and a laptop, and the portable ones also off course Laughing 

MMORPG's I started in 1999, with Ultima Online, played around 3 years, got my husband into the mmorpg world, and after that we played many mmorpg's, well mostly tried.
There are only 3 worth mentioning, since the rest I quit before 30 days.

UO 3 years
Dark age of Camelot around 2 years I think
FFXI 10 years with many breaks. This one I played without my husband.

I did play FFXIV 1.0, but couldn't get into it. I have a 25 archer on Balmung, and I probably leave her there.

I usually play Healer classes, I just love to help people. And pet classes, because I love pets.

In ARR I want to enjoy the story, and take my time for it.
I also enjoy playing many classes, I probably start as Conjurer, since it worked very well with Caelia, and we play a lot together.

Also a good Linkshell / guild is important for me, it made me come back to FFXI in the 10 years, it felt like home, hope to get that feeling here also.

I love to help people, so if you need help, and I am online, just ask!
I noticed many people love the healer class here, so maybe I will switch to another class after lvl 10, I will see.

Anyway, the post is much longer then expected!

Take care and see you ingame!

Back to top Go down
Maô
Popular one
Popular one
Maô

Character
Name: Phyllo Rastell
Race: Lalafell
Main Class: Lancer Lancer

PostSubject: Re: Lunia (Mimika Mika)   Lunia (Mimika Mika) Icon_minitime2013-07-15, 10:30

Helloooooooo!
Welcome to our home and yes it will truely become one.. I hope :p
wow, that some long mmo experience, a trye veteran xD
You like manga? What is your favorite?
Another healer? I swear this is gonna become a healer linkshell xD
Anyway, have fun !
Two mikki here ? Did not knew x) want me to forcefully change your name to it?
Back to top Go down
http://eternal-rose.skyforum.net
Zeblackcat
Administrator
Administrator
Zeblackcat

Character
Name: Lilith Rose

PostSubject: Re: Lunia (Mimika Mika)   Lunia (Mimika Mika) Icon_minitime2013-07-15, 13:06

I think a lot of people will be taking it slow in the final phase, enjoying the story and all that XIV has to offer. And even if not, I think we've proven that level differences matter not when you want to have fun together! And we're about to prove taking some time off, we're all just one big family of friends that'll always welcome each other with open arms!

As far as I know, we have no Mikki in the linkshell.
So just take the name you like ^_~
Back to top Go down
Lunia
Frequent customer
Frequent customer
Lunia

Character

PostSubject: Re: Lunia (Mimika Mika)   Lunia (Mimika Mika) Icon_minitime2013-07-15, 19:39

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Maô wrote:
Helloooooooo!
Welcome to our home and yes it will truely become one.. I hope :p
wow, that some long mmo experience, a trye veteran xD
You like manga? What is your favorite?
Another healer? I swear this is gonna become a healer linkshell xD
Anyway, have fun !
Two mikki here ? Did not knew x) want me to forcefully change your name to it?

Good to know about the name, I was already worried! You don't have to forcefully change my name, I see I am not the only one that has a different ingame name, so it is ok. I noticed you can set your ingame name in your character profile, so that should be clear enough.

I am no real Vet, I was never an endgame player, I always was busy helping other people, that's why I always lacked behind, I do hope to get to the endgame content in ARR!
But I still love helping people, so I wonder how I will do this time.

The only thing I really learned through the years is that the mmorpg community is what make me stay or walk away. A badly designed mmorpg can still be fun for years with the right people, and an amazing mmorpg, can soon be pretty boring, when you play alone.
Most people seek a balance in this, and it seems ARR has the right balance for me.

Zeblackcat wrote:
I think a lot of people will be taking it slow in the final phase, enjoying the story and all that XIV has to offer. And even if not, I think we've proven that level differences matter not when you want to have fun together! And we're about to prove taking some time off, we're all just one big family of friends that'll always welcome each other with open arms!

As far as I know, we have no Mikki in the linkshell.
So just take the name you like ^_~

I really got a warm feel yesterday, when playing with you all, it made me remember of a few great Ls I had in FFXI, I still miss my old friends from there, so I really hope for a new place I can call home.

Last edited by Lunia on 2013-07-15, 20:06; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Konata
Administrator
Administrator
Konata

Character
Name: Konata Izumi

PostSubject: Re: Lunia (Mimika Mika)   Lunia (Mimika Mika) Icon_minitime2013-07-15, 19:41

It good to see that so many people in our Linkshell are in to Anime and Manga what Manga do you read?
Back to top Go down
Maô
Popular one
Popular one
Maô

Character
Name: Phyllo Rastell
Main Class: Lancer Lancer

PostSubject: Re: Lunia (Mimika Mika)   Lunia (Mimika Mika) Icon_minitime2013-07-15, 19:45

You can be veteran without being endgame ^^
After, I've played mmo for more than 10 years, did not went endgame for most of them (except Guild wars but, there's only 20 lvl, the rest is PvP)
Back to top Go down
http://eternal-rose.skyforum.net
Momo Alfon
Momo Alfon

Character
Name: Momo Alfon
Main Class: Thaumaturge Thaumaturge

PostSubject: Re: Lunia (Mimika Mika)   Lunia (Mimika Mika) Icon_minitime2013-07-15, 19:54

i'm reading soul eater and Historys Strongest Disciple Kenichi at the moment i read other manga but i'm too lazy to make a list
Back to top Go down
Konata
Administrator
Administrator
Konata

Character
Name: Konata Izumi

PostSubject: Re: Lunia (Mimika Mika)   Lunia (Mimika Mika) Icon_minitime2013-07-15, 20:03

here a good site to keep track what anime and mange you watcing or reading and also a good site to find old,new and up coming anime and manga here my profile http://myanimelist.net/profile/zalitzo
Back to top Go down
Momo Alfon
Momo Alfon

Character
Name: Momo Alfon
Main Class: Thaumaturge Thaumaturge

PostSubject: Re: Lunia (Mimika Mika)   Lunia (Mimika Mika) Icon_minitime2013-07-15, 20:14

the site looks great i'm going to sign up and see what happens thanks for the link konata Smile
Back to top Go down
Lunia
Frequent customer
Frequent customer
Lunia

Character

PostSubject: Re: Lunia (Mimika Mika)   Lunia (Mimika Mika) Icon_minitime2013-07-15, 20:18

My favorite manga... hmmm I find that hard, I read so many, mostly shoujo, while not very original stories, somehow I keep reading them.

I love Shoujo and Seinen the most if it is like a slice of life manga, but the rest I read also. I guess I am addicted to reading manga, and recently also became to like some Korean webcartoons, I love some of the humor in Noblesse, and The Friendly Winter was a very touching story.

Taiyou no Ie, Dengeki Daisy, Orange, Until death do us part,  Love So Life (sucker sweet) and many more...
I am bad with remembering names, but these are some of the more recent ones I read.

But the manga I followed the longest is Naruto by far, while I at first disliked the manga a lot, couldn't get into it, now I still follow it every week.

In art I love Vagabond, I love the work of  Takehiko Inoue! The story I liked for a long time, but I lost interest in the story, still I love to see the drawings.
Sidooh I also loved, took a bit of time to get used to the drawings, but now I totally love it. I liked the story a lot in the beginning, but I also loosing interest.

Soul eater and Historys Strongest Disciple Kenichi are two I certainly want to read, they look very interesting.

Oh Konata, I believe I once made a profile there, but I forgot my login, I think, I should make a new one! Because I got lost on what I have read, and so many nice manga's I have forgotten!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lunia (Mimika Mika)   Lunia (Mimika Mika) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lunia (Mimika Mika)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternal Rose Linkshell :: Information :: Presentation-
Jump to: