Eternal Rose Linkshell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final fantasy XIV Eternal Rose linkshell's forum

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Eternal-Rose linkshell is transitioning to a new forum; http://eternal-rose.enjin.com/

Caelia Alberic Present!

Go down 
+4
Zeblackcat
Momo Alfon
MaƓ
Caelia
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Caelia
Rising "star"
Rising
Caelia

Character
Name: Caelia Alberic
Race: Miqo'te
Main Class: Archer Archer

Caelia Alberic Present! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caelia Alberic Present!   Caelia Alberic Present! - Page 2 Icon_minitime2013-07-16, 10:11

Yes, that would be a nice idea, Xenia. When we finally beat Ifrit only the tank was alive. We found hin trhough the DF and even tho it was kinda awesome to watch a little Lalafell lancer beat the crap out of the big baddie (seriously, he was at only 97 hp left when he delivered the last blow) afterwards he was just poofie, gone. Didn't get a change to say something, congratulate him or anything. Tried to send him a tell, but he was from another server. So that was kind of a bummer. When I tried to find him on the lodestone... cant send messages! (Does anyone know if that will be available in the future?)
Even tho I liked the DF, indeed, the interaction and socializing wasnt really there.. Just smack the baddies and buh-bye!

Oh, and sis, yes we are! Kick Ass Sisters! Hahaha! What would I do without you!

It would be fun to do a dungeon with only friends! Maybe then I would be able to look around a bit and see my surroundings instead of running after the tank. I mean, there is plenty of time for a little chit-chat, right?
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/caelia-alberic/
N'awikhe Xaran
Rising "star"
Rising
N'awikhe Xaran

Character
Name: Xara Jajana
Race: Lalafell
Main Class: Marauder Marauder

PostSubject: Re: Caelia Alberic Present!   Caelia Alberic Present! - Page 2 Icon_minitime2013-07-16, 10:21

Yea it's weird that after a big tough fight as ifrit all is directly afterwards teleported away
Back to top Go down
Caelia
Rising "star"
Rising
Caelia

Character
Name: Caelia Alberic
Race: Miqo'te
Main Class: Archer Archer

PostSubject: Re: Caelia Alberic Present!   Caelia Alberic Present! - Page 2 Icon_minitime2013-07-16, 11:20

N'awikhe Xaran wrote:
Yea it's weird that after a big tough fight as ifrit all is directly afterwards teleported away

I agree, N'awikhe. Especially since I was dead at the end of the fight, got transported to Drybone immediatly. Hmm, maybe something for the feedback forums...
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/caelia-alberic/
N'awikhe Xaran
Rising "star"
Rising
N'awikhe Xaran

Character
Name: Xara Jajana
Race: Lalafell
Main Class: Marauder Marauder

PostSubject: Re: Caelia Alberic Present!   Caelia Alberic Present! - Page 2 Icon_minitime2013-07-16, 12:19

Caelia Alberic wrote:
N'awikhe Xaran wrote:

I agree, N'awikhe. Especially since I was dead at the end of the fight, got transported to Drybone immediately. Hmm, maybe something for the feedback forums...

I have now posted in discussion forms since unfortunately the feedback forums was closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Caelia Alberic Present!   Caelia Alberic Present! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Caelia Alberic Present!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2